1A Schottky Bridge Rectifier AMS1117-2.5V AMS1117-3.3V AMS1117-ADJ
The AMS1117-ADJ and AMS1117-1.2,-1.5,-1.8,-2.5,-2.85, -3.3 and-5
are low dropout three-terminal regulators with 1A output current
capability. These devices have been optimized for low voltage where
transient response and minimum input voltage are critical. The
2.85V version is designed specifically to be used in Active
Terminators for SCSI bus.
On-chip thermal limiting provides protection against any
combination of overload and ambient temperatures that would create
excessive junction temperatures.
Unlike PNP type regulators where up to 10% of the output current is
wasted as quiescent current, the quiescent current of the AMS1117
flows into the load, increasing efficiency.
The AMS1117 series regulators are available in the
industry-standard SOT-223 and TO-252 power packages.
- Low dropout voltage
- Load regulation: 0.2% typical
- Optimized for Low Voltage
- On-chip thermal limiting
- Standard SOT-223 and TO-252 packages
- Three-terminal adjustable or fixed low dropout 1.2V,1.5V,1.8V,
2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V, 5V. Regulators
- Active SCSI terminators
- High efficiency linear regulators
- Post regulators for switching supplies
- Battery chargers
- 12V to 5V linear regulators
- Motherboard clock supplies
|(VIN – VOUT) * IOUT||See Figure 3|
|Operating Junction Temperature Range||-20||125||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-65||150||°C|
|Lead Temperature (Soldering, 10 sec.)||300|